Kaitlynn Girls & Kaitlynn 18″ DOLL
We are “Falling for Fall” over here at VLL with our newest addition, Kaitlynn! The Kaitlynn pinafore is a perfect layering piece for any garment. Kaitlynn was especially designed to be paired with our Falleyn vintage sewing pattern to complete the vintage look! Kaitlynn has several different options to cater to your imagination. Kaitlynn has an under bust, deep square neckline, delicate bias trim with deep front skirt pockets (for all of your pecans, acorns, and pine cones of course), and two options for side ties or simply none! Kaitlynn features a knot side tie or a bow side tie as well as a vintage length or standard length skirt. Kaitlynn has a simple button closure for the back with very little buttons. Kaitlynn is simply the most perfect versatile piece in your little’s closet! Kaitlynn will be the staple of fall! Grab Kaitlynn and Falleyn pattern now and come layer with us!
Pair this beautiful pinafore with our Falleyn pattern to complete your little’s vintage style.
Falleyn Girls & Falleyn 18″ DOLL
Back to school is our favorite time to dress! The sounds of school bells, lockers shutting, lunch pails swinging, and who doesn’t love school supplies? Our school supply list this year definitely has Falleyn at the top of the list! Falleyn is the epitome of vintage back to school! The drop waist with the waved waist line, the full button back and neck tie OH MY!!! Falleyn features mutton inspired sleeves in elbow and short length and two sweet options for a princess seam bodice or plain bodice! Falleyn also has two different lengths for the neck ties! The seams Falleyn has to sandwich trims are show stopping! Have your littles walk down that hall way in style and glow in vintage!
Pair this beautiful dress with our Opal Girls Bow to complete your little’s vintage style.
Kaitlynn Girls, Kaitlynn 18″ DOLL, Falleyn Girls, & Falleyn 18″ DOLL Instant Download PDF’s Include:
- Sizes 2T-10 years & 18″ DOLL
- Size charts, fabric recommendations, fabric requirements, sewing tips, notions, cutting diagrams, pattern piece layout, printable body measurement record & body measurement indicator diagram
- Step*by*Step photographed/written tutorial, & lots of colored photos to simplify each step for beginners
- Printable, digitally drawn pattern pieces, simply print on regular computer paper, tape together, & cut pattern pieces, no scaling needed
- NOTE: These pattern pieces are also available to download in A0 format. You can have a print shop print them on one large piece of paper (33×47); there is no printing or taping at home if you would like this option it is available to download as well in your purchase.Kaitlynn Fabric Requirement Chart:Falleyn Fabric Requirement Chart: