Lacey Girls Dress/Top
Graceful & Elegant, sure to stop the show in its tracks! The sewing pattern that engraves a statement in your soul! Lacey is just that! With the dramatic sweep of the maxi length, the practical standard length, and the everyday crop top length there is something for everyone! Make Lacey an everyday piece or that show stopping soul catcher! The cascading ruffled hem and the 3 sleeve lengths are sure to please every eye! Not to mention Lacey features NO ClOSURES. The elasticized waist, neckline, and sleeves make it a tailored fit to everyone. Lacey is THE fan favorite!
- No closures
- Elasticized Waist, Neckline, & Sleeves
- Long Sleeve
- Short Sleeve
- Gathered Flounce Sleeve
- Standard Dress Length
- Maxi Dress Length
- Crop Top Length
- Ruffle Hem
Grab our FREE Lacey Coloring Page HERE!
Lacey Girls Dress/Top Instant Download PDF/A0 File/Projector File Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-9/10
- Size charts, fabric recommendations, fabric requirements, sewing tips, notions, cutting diagrams, pattern piece layout, printable body measurement record & body measurement indicator diagram
- Step*by*Step photographed/written tutorial, & lots of colored photos to simplify each step for beginners
- Printable, digitally drawn pattern pieces, simply print on regular computer paper, tape together, & cut pattern pieces, no scaling needed
- NOTE: These pattern pieces are also available to download in A0 format or a Projector File. You can have a print shop print your pattern pieces on one large piece of paper (33×47); there is no printing or taping at home if you would like the A0 option. You also have a Projector File option that allows you to use the pattern pieces with a projector. The projector projects the pattern pieces straight onto your fabric with no paper, ink, or tape! Projector Files are a HUGE time saver! Our Projector Files include: Layers for each size including a grid calibration layer, Thicker lines and increased font visibility, All grainlines going in the same direction, Pieces cut on the fold are mirrored so you have the option of using the fold OR cutting the full piece (great for fussy cutting those cute bodices), All pieces included in a single PDF file (no need to reference the cut list.) These two file options are also available to download in your purchase besides the original PDF.