Mallory Womens, Tween, & Girls
Mallory, OOOO Mallory! She floats in the warm heavy air of summer and spins through the sounds of music from the wings of the birds and bees! What is not to LOVE about Mallory! Mallory is your summer MUST HAVE sewing pattern! The unique features of Mallory is what sets her apart! Mallory features sweet, on the shoulder bow ties, a classic front and back “V” neckline, a full floating circle skirt with a deep ruffled hem line and a side zip closure. Not only is Mallory beautiful on the outside but she is just as beautiful on the inside with all seams enclosed including the zipper! Mallory is the one everyone is talking about! Mallory comes in Women, Tween, & Girls sizes for those mommy and me sets!
Mallory Instant Download PDF/A0 File Option/Projector File Option Includes:
- Sizes: Womens XS-XL, Tween 10-16, Girls 2T-9/10
- Size charts, fabric recommendations, fabric requirements, sewing tips, notions, cutting diagrams, pattern piece layout, printable body measurement record & body measurement indicator diagram
- Step*by*Step photographed/written tutorial, & lots of colored photos to simplify each step for beginners
- Printable, digitally drawn pattern pieces, simply print on regular computer paper, tape together, & cut pattern pieces, no scaling needed
- NOTE: These pattern pieces are also available to download in A0 format or a Projector File. You can have a print shop print your pattern pieces on one large piece of paper (33×47); there is no printing or taping at home if you would like the A0 option. You also have a Projector File option that allows you to use the pattern pieces with a projector. The projector projects the pattern pieces straight onto your fabric with no paper, ink, or tape! Projector Files are a HUGE time saver! Our Projector Files include: Layers for each size including a grid calibration layer, Thicker lines and increased font visibility, All grainlines going in the same direction, Pieces cut on the fold are mirrored so you have the option of using the fold OR cutting the full piece (great for fussy cutting those cute bodices), All pieces included in a single PDF file (no need to reference the cut list.) These two file options are also available to download in your purchase besides the original PDF.