Flouncy & feminine, or fun and informal, Millie is a sewing pattern for ALL occasions on any day of the week! What a perfect way to begin those warm sun-kissed days or evenings!
- Standard Length Tiered Skirt Dress Option
- Standard Length Plain Skirt Dress Option
- Ruffle Elbow Length Sleeves Option
- Umbrella Sleeves Option
- Tunic Top Length Option
- “V” Neckline
- Half Button Back Closure
Grab our FREE Millie Dress/Top Coloring Page HERE!
Millie Dress/Top Instant Download PDF/A0 File/Projector File Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-9/10
- Size charts, fabric recommendations, fabric requirements, sewing tips, notions, cutting diagrams, pattern piece layout, printable body measurement record & body measurement indicator diagram
- Step*by*Step photographed/written tutorial, & lots of colored photos to simplify each step for beginners
- Printable, digitally drawn pattern pieces, simply print on regular computer paper, tape together, & cut pattern pieces, no scaling needed
- NOTE: These pattern pieces are also available to download in A0 format or a Projector File. You can have a print shop print your pattern pieces on one large piece of paper (33×47); there is no printing or taping at home if you would like the A0 option. You also have a Projector File option that allows you to use the pattern pieces with a projector. The projector projects the pattern pieces straight onto your fabric with no paper, ink, or tape! Projector Files are a HUGE time saver! Our Projector Files include: Layers for each size including a grid calibration layer, Thicker lines and increased font visibility, All grainlines going in the same direction, Pieces cut on the fold are mirrored so you have the option of using the fold OR cutting the full piece (great for fussy cutting those cute bodices), All pieces included in a single PDF file (no need to reference the cut list.) These two file options are also available to download in your purchase besides the original PDF.