Olga Cape 18″ DOLL
Add a new layer of style to your seasonal coat mix. This luxurious woven cape has a chic just-off-the-runway sophistication. A chic compliment to both a casual look or a special occasion dress. This is a sew that can be worn over and over again. A staple to every closet!
- Double Button Front Closure
- Front Arm Openings That Allow For A Full Range Of Movement
- Round Neckline
- Vintage Length
Grab our FREE Olga Cape Coloring Page HERE!
Olga Cape 18″ DOLL Tween Instant Download PDF/A0 File/Projector File Includes:
- Sizes: 18″ DOLL
- Size charts, fabric recommendations, fabric requirements, sewing tips, notions, cutting diagrams, pattern piece layout, printable body measurement record & body measurement indicator diagram
- Step*by*Step photographed/written tutorial, & lots of colored photos to simplify each step for beginners
- Printable, digitally drawn pattern pieces, simply print on regular computer paper, tape together, & cut pattern pieces, no scaling needed
- NOTE: These pattern pieces are also available to download in A0 format or a Projector File. You can have a print shop print your pattern pieces on one large piece of paper (33×47); there is no printing or taping at home if you would like the A0 option. You also have a Projector File option that allows you to use the pattern pieces with a projector. The projector projects the pattern pieces straight onto your fabric with no paper, ink, or tape! Projector Files are a HUGE time saver! Our Projector Files include: Layers for each size including a grid calibration layer, Thicker lines and increased font visibility, All grainlines going in the same direction, Pieces cut on the fold are mirrored so you have the option of using the fold OR cutting the full piece (great for fussy cutting those cute bodices), All pieces included in a single PDF file (no need to reference the cut list.) These two file options are also available to download in your purchase besides the original PDF.