Bundle all things Opal and save!
Our Opal Bundle of 4 is the epitome of the 1950’s fit & flare, full of vintage delicate details sure to impress! Opal has a classy tailored bodice with a full functional button front. Beautiful bust gathers, a feminine waistband, and a delicate neckline. Opal features a classic tea length & above the knee length. The last vintage touch to Opal is a stunning 2 1/2″ deep hem! The best part about this gorgeous dress — it’s a very quick sew. Beginner friendly, & takes very little fabric. This is that dress that you will sew over and over again! Opal is the definition of “Timeless”, a sew you cannot replace! Welllllllll unless you make another Opal! Bringing back vintage class is now part of our future instead of the past!
Opal Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes 2T-10 years Opal Dress ~18″Doll Opal~Doll Opal Bow~Girls Opal Bow Sizes 3 1/2″, 4 1/2″, 5 1/2″
- Size charts, fabric recommendations, fabric requirements, sewing tips, notions, cutting diagrams, pattern piece layout, printable body measurement record & body measurement indicator diagram
- Step*by*Step photographed/written tutorial, & lots of colored photos to simplify each step for beginners
- Printable, digitally drawn pattern pieces, simply print on regular computer paper, tape together, & cut pattern pieces, no scaling needed
- NOTE: These pattern pieces are also available to download in A0 format. You can have a print shop print them on one large piece of paper (33×47); there is no printing or taping at home if you would like this option it is available to download as well in your purchase.