The ultimate, vintage kitchen apron! Cooking with sass & class has never looked so good! Not only can Sharon Apron be used in the kitchen for cooking and baking, you can also use Sharon Apron as a pinafore layered over your littles favorite dress to add that extra pizazz! Sharon Apron also comes in mama sizes for those adorable mommy and me makes and bakes. Check out Sharon Apron options below. This is an apron sewing pattern you don’t want to miss!
- Waist Apron Option
- Bib+Waist Apron Option
- Bib Behind Waistband Option
- Bib In Front of Waistband Option
- Detachable Bib
- Behind the Neck Closure
- Waist Tie Closure
- Ruffled Waistband
- Faux Petti Skirt Hem
Grab our FREE Sharon Apron Coloring Page HERE!
Sharon Apron Instant Download PDF/A0 File/Projector File Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-9/10
- Size charts, fabric recommendations, fabric requirements, sewing tips, notions, cutting diagrams, pattern piece layout, printable body measurement record & body measurement indicator diagram
- Step*by*Step photographed/written tutorial, & lots of colored photos to simplify each step for beginners
- Printable, digitally drawn pattern pieces, simply print on regular computer paper, tape together, & cut pattern pieces, no scaling needed
- NOTE: These pattern pieces are also available to download in A0 format or a Projector File. You can have a print shop print your pattern pieces on one large piece of paper (33×47); there is no printing or taping at home if you would like the A0 option. You also have a Projector File option that allows you to use the pattern pieces with a projector. The projector projects the pattern pieces straight onto your fabric with no paper, ink, or tape! Projector Files are a HUGE time saver! Our Projector Files include: Layers for each size including a grid calibration layer, Thicker lines and increased font visibility, All grainlines going in the same direction, Pieces cut on the fold are mirrored so you have the option of using the fold OR cutting the full piece (great for fussy cutting those cute bodices), All pieces included in a single PDF file (no need to reference the cut list.) These two file options are also available to download in your purchase besides the original PDF.